Best dissertation writing service undergraduate and postgraduate students are always assigned with report writing assignments often since they are the education levels that include completion of researches. Students have however find it difficult to write a good report because of many issues such as lack of knowledge on the research, insufficient research, lack of knowledge on the report structures among other reasons.
A good structure for a report is an outline which must be followed by the students in order to achieve all the requirements of the report writing.
- Title Page – showing the title of the report, the author, the person for whom the report is prepared, and the date of completion
- Summary/Synopsis/Executive Summary (approx 10% of word count) – this will identify:
- The purpose of the report
- The scope of the report – issues covered/not covered
- The important results and findings
- The conclusions and recommendations